The term digital marketing is also known as online marketing and is an approach to connecting brands with potential customers via the internet. Text and multimedia messages can also be used as marketing channels, in addition to email, social media, and web-based advertising. Therefore, any marketing campaign using digital communication is known as Digital Marketing. Get in-depth knowledge, practical exposure as well as job placements by enrolling yourself in a Digital Marketing course in Bhopal. Digital Marketing is often seen as a contrast to Traditional Marketing which includes Television Ads, Billboards, etc.
Types of Digital Marketing
- Search-Engine Optimization – It is a type as well an essential tool of Digital Marketing. SEO is a technique of enabling web pages visible to search engines.
- Content Marketing – It is a strategy to attract the target audience through producing valuable content via blog posts, newsletters, E-books, Infographics, etc.
- Social Media Marketing – Social Media Marketing involves Marketing using social media applications like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Pay-per-click Marketing -One has to pay a certain amount to get a viewership of the Digital Ads.
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing involves using connections with other businesses to promote one’s business. It, therefore, follows a commission model of revenue.
- Influencer Marketing– It includes collaborating with an influencer having a good amount of followers, in order to get exposure and target audience to like your product.
- Marketing Automation- Marketing Automation uses software to evaluate the outcome of advertisements. Therefore, this type checks the efficiency of the marketing tools.
- Email- Marketing -The concept behind Email -Marketing is to send promotional messages to the opt-in list of people.
- Mobile -Marketing– In a digital age where smartphones have become a necessity, mobile marketing uses smartphones as a way to reach the target audience. Therefore, it includes SMS, MMS, mobile app alerts, and notifications.
10 reasons to enroll yourself in Digital Marketing Course –
1. Boosting Demand for Digital Marketers
According to LinkedIn, the “Digital Marketing Specialist” role is among the top 10 most in-demand jobs, with 860,000 job openings. The demand for Digital Marketers is not only limited to a particular country but is a highly popular skill in the following countries-
Canada-According to a KPMG survey, Canadian businesses are struggling to find people with digital skills.
India – Digitally skilled workers represent only 12% of India’s workforce, so the need to upskill is crucial to work in a marketing role.
United States- American companies need to hire marketers with digital skills – generalist and specialized – to keep up with technological advancements.
United Arab Emirates-With the UAE’s population shrinking by up to 15 percent due to the pandemic, digital skills will be highly valued.
Australia-A new report by RMIT University revealed that 87 percent of jobs in Australia now require digital skills and there’s a need for 156,000 new technology workers to keep up with digital transformation.
Philippines-With technology advancements and a commitment to a more digital Philippines set on digitalization to contribute $8 billion to the economy, the demand for digital skills is on the rise.
United Kingdom-Experts in the UK say digital skills are crucial to economic recovery following the pandemic.
Therefore, qualified digital marketers are in short supply compared to demand. This gap is equivalent to 59% of demand and 19% of supply, according to Market Hiring Trends.
2. Feasible Career Option-
To pursue Digital Marketing as a career, one does not require any prior experience in marketing. A person with any background desiring to switch career fields can also take it into account. Unlike any other course, one does not need to spend three-four years to get a certification in Digital Marketing. Digital marketing training in Bhopal, can help you grab certification training in just 3-6 months.
3. Digital Marketing as a way to enrich Entrepreneurial Skills
A Digital Marketer not only learns the skill to promote a particular brand but along the way one also develops an Entrepreneurial mindset. By working in a dynamic environment, building relationships, communicating with the target audience, and managing the process a Digital Marketer grows into a person with excellent behavioral skills.
4. Immense Job Opportunities
There are ample job opportunities once you complete a certification in Digital Marketing –
Junior & Mid-Level Career Options
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Digital Marketing Executive
- SEO Executive
- Link Building Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Google Ads Specialist
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online Reputation Executive
- Content Marketing Executive
Higher Level Digital Marketing Job Titles
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Head
- Paid Advertising Manager
- Digital Branding Head
5. Handsome Salary Package
Here are some salary packages earned by digital marketers in 2021, according to PayScale and Glassdoor:
- Digital Marketing Manager – 74,000 USD/year
- Social Media Manager – 44,000 USD/year
- SEO Manager – 80,000 USD/year
- Content Marketing Manager – 67,000 USD/year
- Product Marketing Manager – 114,000 USD/year
- Brand Marketing Manager – 87,000 USD/year
The salary packages for Digital Marketers are only expected to increase as the demand for them grows and companies spend more on them.
6. A job that’s recession-proof
Digital marketing is always required in every sector, making it an industry-proof job. As long as the workforce is using the internet and laptops for business operations, there will always be a need for Digital Marketers.
And this past year, we have noticed that it is pandemic-proof as well. A surge in demand for digital marketers resulted from businesses moving their operations online and searching for new markets and ways to market their products.
7. Flexible working hours
Electronic advertising work hours can be adjusted constantly. The complete job is based on the Internet. There is no fixed functioning place as well. You can also function from your home, so the place does not matter. The common existence of the Internet makes it efficient to operate from the location of your desire.
8. Creative Job
The art of digital marketing combines your passion for having an artistic vision with the need to meet deadlines and meet targets. The tasks involve designing, imagining, brainstorming, and shooting which all account for artistic and joyous work.
9. Involves lots of strategies
A Digital Marketer has to integrate a combination of psychology, sociology, and economics to understand the following:
- how to understand customers’ needs
- how to persuade them to take a certain action
- how your business can benefit from customer actions
10. Enables Digital Marketers to start their own businesses
The skills set possessed by a Digital Marketer backed by an innovative idea and sufficient funding can lead to a creation of a new business. The entrepreneurial skills attained can aid in the formation of a new business venture and can also help in the generation of income.