QuickBooks is a bookkeeping software holding the top position in the accounting software industry for many years. It is a dependable software that relieves the user from the stress of their business accounting and assists their organization in growing profitably. Unfortunately, QuickBooks is always on the brink of developing internal errors that the users do not favour. QuickBooks Error 1935 occurs when the software installation is initiated and doesn’t let the software install on the computer. Assuming you also have this issue with your QuickBooks, keep reading the blog to find its triggers and the methods you can use to fix it.
You can get this issue easily rectified with the guidance of a QB technical support team available at 1.855.738.2784.
About the error
This installation error becomes an obstruction while installing QuickBooks or Microsoft components on your PC. The error occurs because QuickBooks installation requires .NET Framework, and when you try to initiate the installation, .NET is already preoccupied with any other installation running on your computer. Doesn’t matter how much you try; the software won’t be installed adequately till you fix this error. Every installation attempt will be returned by error codes on your screen, and there are chances of your PC turning sluggish thereafter.
The possible reasons for this error to occur during the software installation are-
- A security program like the Windows Firewall isn’t allowing the installation of QuickBooks on your PC.
- The .NET framework files are corrupted, and as a result, QuickBooks fails to install.
- The installation file has been damaged during the download, or the UAC settings prevent the installation.
You may also read this blog: QuickBooks Error PS038
You can use these methods to remove the installation error on your PC-
Solution 1- Allow QuickBooks through the Windows Firewall on your computer
The installation may get blocked by the Windows firewall, interpreting it as harmful to your computer. QuickBooks can be restricted from running background processes and accessing essential files for installation. You can prevent this by listing QuickBooks as safe in the Firewall settings so that it doesn’t get blocked by the security program. Follow the steps given below-
- Go to the search panel on your taskbar and open the Windows Defender Firewall.
- On the left pane, click on the option Allow an app or feature through the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on Change Settings and mark the Private & Public check boxes on the QuickBooks processes if they are available otherwise, disable the Windows Firewall.
- Retry installing QuickBooks.
If you still face issues while installing, try the next method.
Solution 2- Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Make sure you have the latest version of the QuickBooks Tool hub and follow the steps-
- Open the QuickBooks Tool hub on your PC.
- Select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool by clicking on Installation Issues.
- Let the tool finish and retry installing QuickBooks.
Using these techniques, the software will install without any problems.
Using these techniques, the software will install without any problems. You must now be aware of the causes of QuickBooks Error 1935 and the solutions to resolve it. We hope the error was fixed after using the methods provided in the blog.
If there are still any issues left, rectify them with the help of a QB professional available at 1.855.738.2784.
Read also: QuickBooks Error Code 6190 816