If you are not being able to sleep well these days. Because long working hours are keeping you up for the night shifts. Or do you just stay up past your bedtime to watch TV? And now you are seeing aging signs in yourself. This is the reason why Doctors recommend completing your sleep cycles. Relaxation and resting hours can prevent premature aging. And keep a hold on mature aging too. Unfortunately, this is the case with many people nowadays. Lucky for you, an 8-Point Facelift In Dubai is helping many candidates like you to reverse the side effects of an unhealthy lifestyle. Read and learn more about its perks. And discover; How Much Filler Is Needed For An 8-Point Facelift?
What Are Fillers?
These are also known as Dermal fillers. There are a variety of different products with a different consistency. Which are used for multiple and various purposes. Some are permanent to semi-permanents. Depending on the area under care; the too-runny or semi-liquid product is injected under softer skin such as the under-eyes. Whereas, slightly thick ones are inserted underneath tougher areas such as; jaws or even cheeks. Whatever the reason it is used for. You will notice a volume and plumpness in that specific region.
What Does It Do?
It is a unique and versatile substance that can perform different tasks simultaneously. The treatment aims at correcting any imperfections on the entire face. The goal is to plump up any loose skin by adding volume inside the dermis. What it does is; eliminates all aging lines. Tightens any droopy skin, especially around the eyes. And lifts the high points of the entire face. By giving it a soft glow and radiance. This further helps to enhance the appearance by providing a youthful firmness on the outer layers of the skin.
What Are The Results?
Despite the fact, that results appear immediately. A series of sessions is also important to create a foundation and resistance for the future. Therefore, another follow-up session is prescribed after 4 or 6 months. Usually, 3 sessions complete one treatment. After which you can opt for a once-a-year or twice-annual session according to your requirements.
How Long Do The 8-Point Fillers Last?
It works as an instant magical spell. And the charm can be seen right away. The whole session takes less than one hour to give you smooth and flawless glass skin. The effect can last for a good 2 years. But experts suggest you opt for 1ml per year. This will sustain and prolong the resistance without any pause. Furthermore, 1ml unit is equal to ⅕ teaspoon of liquid.
What Are The Benefits?
There are so many benefits to Liquid Facelifts In Dubai. Read and find out;
- It is an instant and extremely painless method to upgrade a facial profile.
- This method promotes collagen production. And restores elasticity in the skin.
- The results look natural and seamless. No one will be able to identify whether there has been external help to tackle the aging problems.
- There is minimal downtime. And it all depends on your home care. So with dedicated self-care, you will recover from the soreness or redness caused by the needles. In less than a day or two.
- You feel confident and happy in your skin. The skin looks rejuvenated and appears young.
- The happy fact about the injections is that they can plump up your lips too. Contour your high points, sculpt your jawline, and even lift your eyebrows.
- You look more attractive and flawless. Even the complexion appears brighter and clearer.
- The aging lines are all gone. This is a boost to your faith in yourself. You will eventually perform well at work and in life. Because deep inside you feel unstoppable.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
There are no strict rules or regulations to it. If you think your aging signs are constantly becoming deeper. Or worsening after each passing day. And you wish to improve the problematic lines or bagginess. Or do you simply want a non-surgical facial lift? You are an ideal candidate to opt for this effective medical help.
What Are The Precautions To Look Out For?
There are a few safety guidelines for you. This is what you should not do while waiting for the big day;
- Dermatologists recommend no alcohol, smoking, or going to Hookah bars during this period.
- Wear a higher SPF at all times. It is best to stay protected at all times.
- Self-medication of any sort is also not ideal.
- Avoid supplements or consult your doctor regarding your concerns.
- And finally, take a shower before heading to the clinic. Because you are not allowed to do so afterward or later the day after the treatment.
How Is The Method Performed?
This is what you ought to expect when sitting in the Doctor’s office;
- You will have to fill out your medical history form. And the nurse on duty will take care of the rest.
- This is an in-office treatment. So it will roughly take less than 30 minutes to complete one sitting. The expert will now examine your face. And evaluate the condition.
- He/She will cleanse the skin. Meanwhile, talking you through the entire process.
- A few drawings will be marked as a guideline. And a numbing cream is applied to the areas under care.
- One by one, a calculated and precise unit of product is injected into the marked regions. This step is followed by gentle massaging. This way, no clumps will form inside.
- Finally, you will be seeing the new changes and instant improvements on you. And a follow-up appointment is marked for you for the next time.
What Are The Aftercare Rules For A Smooth Recovery?
Another best part about the injectables is; there is no recovery. But below are a few rules for trouble-free healing.
- Do not go out in the sun. It can burn or damage the skin.
- Avoid massaging or exfoliating the face. This can dislocate the built-in fluid.
- No shaving or facial tools such as; dermal rollers or Gua-Sha stones are allowed either. This can lead to bleeding or bruising.
- Sleep on your back or sideways without implementing any pressure on the treated regions. Because any slightest force will compress the liquid inside.
- Refrain from activities that may heat your body. And make you sweat. This can cause irritation or rash.
- Lastly, it is not ideal to not apply any cosmetics or other paraben-based products. They can make you itchy or cause an infection too.
Are There Any Side Effects Too?
An 8-Point Facelift In Dubai is a very safe treatment. Therefore, side effects are a reaction to a chemical reaction. Your body can react to some undesirable actions such as;
- An infection can take place or a rash is likely to occur too.
- There can be droopiness around the eyes. Or an injury can happen to the facial muscles.
- Some people also reported having itchiness, swellings and even bleeding from various regions.
- All these consequences arise because; either the practitioner is not qualified enough. Or lacks the experience to deliver the safest outcomes. Also, the patient does not follow the aftercare seriously. If you find yourself going through any of these difficult situations. Be sure to reach out for medical help. Read more about Best Botox in Dubai.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
All the Injectables are custom-made plans. They are specifically designed for each separate candidate after careful consideration. Different people require different numbers of injections. As well as the number of sessions to meet their desired standards. Therefore, only a Dermatologist can highlight the exact cost for you. However, the average estimation of Liquid Facelifts In Dubai ranges between AED 1500 to AED 5500.