Activating QuickBooks Workforce involves a few simple steps.
- Set up a QuickBooks Online account: If you haven’t already, create a QuickBooks Online account. You can either sign up for a new account or use an existing one.
- Verify your email address: QuickBooks will send you an email to verify your email address. Click on the link provided in the email to verify your email address.
- Turn on payroll: In QuickBooks Online, go to the “Payroll” tab and select “Turn on Payroll.” Follow the instructions to set up payroll if you haven’t already done so.
- Invite employees to Workforce: In QuickBooks Online, go to the “Employees” tab and select “Invite Employees to Workforce.” Enter the email addresses of the employees you want to invite to Workforce. QuickBooks will send an email to the employees with instructions on how to sign up for Workforce.
- Set up Workforce access: In QuickBooks Online, go to the “Payroll” tab and select “QuickBooks Workforce.” Follow the instructions to set up Workforce access for your employees.
- Verify your employee’s identity: Once your employees have signed up for Workforce, they will need to verify their identity by entering their Social Security number and date of birth.
- Complete the setup: Once you and your employees have completed the above steps, QuickBooks Workforce will be activated
Also Read: QuickBooks workforce in QuickBooks desktop
Congratulations! You have successfully activated QuickBooks Workforce.
To activate workforce in QuickBooks Desktop, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks account as an Admin user.
- Go to the Employees menu and select Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
- Select the QuickBooks Workforce option and click on the Connect button.
- If prompted, enter your Intuit login credentials and authorize QuickBooks Workforce to access your company data.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Once you have activated workforce in QuickBooks Desktop, you can invite your employees to access their pay stubs, W-2s, and other payroll-related information through QuickBooks Workforce. They will receive an email invitation with instructions on how to set up their account and access their information.
As an AI language model, I don’t seek methods or have the ability to get rid of QuickBooks error code 193. However, I can provide information on what causes this error and steps to rectify it, as mentioned in the blog post.
QuickBooks error 193 can occur due to several reasons, including damaged QB company files, corrupted customer list at the remote store, corrupted or damaged .qbt files in the database, trying to open a deleted or merged customer’s names, or having the same department codes or names in the software.
To fix this error, one can delete the .qbt files at both the headquarters and remote store, create a new remote file, and resend the mailbag from headquarters to remote store. Alternatively, one can perform a clean installation of QuickBooks desktop.
QuickBooks error code 193 can occur due to various reasons such as damaged QB company files, corrupted customer list at the remote store, corrupted or damaged .qbt files in the database, attempting to open deleted or merged customer names, or having the same department codes or names in the software.
To rectify the error, one can delete the .qbt files in both the headquarters and remote store, create a new remote file, and resend the mailbag from headquarters to remote store. Another method is to perform a clean installation of QuickBooks desktop.
If the issue persists, it is recommended to contact technical personnel at for immediate QuickBooks support services.
Are you seeking methods to get rid of QuickBooks error code 193 in QuickBooks? If yes, then the search ends right here. There can be multiple factors causing such an error, which we will be elaborating later in this blog post along with the quick fixes for the same. If you are interested in knowing more about such an error, all you need to do is to go through the post till the end. Or contact us at , and let our experts handle the issue for you.
What instigates QuickBooks error 193?
You can end up in QuickBooks error 193 due to the following reasons:
- Just in case there are few damaged QB company files
- Or the QuickBooks software has corrupted customer list at the remote store
- Also, if there is corrupted or damaged .qbt files in the database
- When you are trying to open a deleted or merged customers names
- Or if you have same department codes or names in the software
Steps for rectifying the error
Fixing this error is easy once you delete the .qbt files in both headquarters and remote store. The steps to be performed herein are:
- Delete the .qbt files at headquarters
- Follow the path on the windows OS:C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks point of sale x.x/STex
- Check all the folders and if you are able to find any of the qbt files then delete them as well
- Delete the files at the remote store
- Type in qbt in the search bar
- Delete the .qbt files which you find in result
- Close the windows and empty the recycle bin
- Create new remote file
- Select the files and company operations and click on create new company
- Type in company name and also select remote store and also fill the store number
- Resend the mailbag from headquarters to remote store
Alternate method – Perform clean installation
- Press windows start tab
- Head to the control panel and open it
- Select programs and features option or uninstall a program
- Choose QuickBooks desktop
- Select uninstall/change option and click on remove
- Click on next
- Reinstall the QuickBooks desktop
Towards the end, we believe that the reader might be able to chuck off the issue successfully. If not, then contact our tech personnel at is recommended. We are a team of technically sound professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate QuickBooks support services. +1-844-405-0907 QuickBooks support services Thus, feel free to discuss your queries with our tech professionals and let them handle the issue for you.
Also Read: Boastcity.com