Are you looking for how to easily recover lost files from corrupted USB drives? If yes, then no need to worry simply read this article and know the solution here. In this post, we will let you know the effective tool to retrieve lost data from a USB drive. Before starting the article we will know about USB drives.
A USB drive is a portable device. We use it for storing and transferring images, audio, multimedia, video, and files from a laptop or PC. But sometimes users deleted their data permanently. The permanently deleted option on your USB drive can be truly useful to overcome unnecessary files. But it can also be terrible if users have unintentionally deleted a few crucial files from your system.
In some cases, users may need any deleted file that they have deleted by thinking it to be useless. In these circumstances, the question that comes to the users’ mind is whether it possible to retrieve lost files on the USB stick. The answer is yes, it is possible to find lost files on the external hard drive, but there is one condition. The sectors from which the data got erased should not be over-written. With the help of the amazing software named USB Recovery Software, users can easily recover lost files from the corrupted USB drive.
Some Common Reasons behind Data Loss
Here we will discuss with you some common possible reasons behind data loss. That mentioned below:
- Mistakenly deleted files and folders from a USB drive
- Due to virus and malware attacks data is deleted from USB instantly
- Inappropriate operations such as unplugging a USB drive without safely ejecting it and causing data loss
- Mistakenly formatted pen drive and remove entire data on the drive
- Errors come about during the Cut and Paste procedure and files get lost
- Repartition USB drive and delete whole partitions and files
- USB drive carries bad sectors and loses access to files
Remember These Points after Lost Files from USB
- Close whole other applications which might be using the USB drive.
- If the USB drive is physically damaged, users should contact a professional data recovery center that owns recovery machines to recover data from damaged disks.
- Carry out USB data recovery immediately. Users can use paid USB data recovery software to restore permanently deleted files from USB.
Easily Recover Lost Files from Corrupted USB Drive by Using Professional Software
The users can try USB recovery software to recover deleted, corrupted, formatted, and virus-infected data. It is able to recover all types of data like multimedia, audio, videos, etc. Pen drive tool supports recovery of exFAT, FAT (16, 32), and NTFS formatted. Just follow the below steps that I mentioned:
- Download and install the SysTools Pen drive recovery tool to see the entire drive connected to this laptop considering the external ones. If users do not see the external drive, hit on the Refresh View button.
- Now the tool will be provided with two options. You can select the Scan option instead of formatted Scan.
- The software will scan and show all items on the drive according to the folder structure. Tool highlighted permanently deleted files by red color.
- Choose entire the files users to need to recover and hit on the save button.
- Choose the destination location as per your preference and the tool will restore entire the files in a healthy state.
It is obvious from the above discussion that it is absolutely possible to Easily Recover Lost Files from Corrupted USB Drive. The only thing users have to remember is that the removed file space must not be overwritten. For the rest, they can fully depend upon the SysTools USB recovery software. We hope that we were capable to give our users a complete solution to retrieve lost files from USB disks.