Are you trying to find reliable methods to Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account? If that’s the case, you’ve landed on the proper thread. This article will show you how to import Outlook PST files into Gmail without any problems. Further, the issue Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account?” will be resolved.
The Outlook email software stores its messages and other information in a file called a personal folder set (PST). It’s the Outlook online format, so it can be shared and accessed from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. While both Outlook and Gmail are popular choices for email clients today, Outlook is more widely used. But people are increasingly drawn to Gmail because of its massive user base.
It is estimated by Google that there are already 1.5 billion active Gmail users around the world. When comparing Gmail with Outlook, the former’s server uptime clearly wins. Even though the functionality of the two email applications is almost identical, Gmail is the preferred option. Because of this, customers are enticed to hunt for reliable methods to Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account and control Outlook emails in Gmail.
Now, before we get into the specifics of how to import a PST file into Gmail, let’s back up for a second. Let’s get to the bottom of what’s driving these users to take this action.
Pro Tip: The PST File Converter is an alternative approach that may help you bypass these restrictions. It is the best software available for transforming Outlook PST files into other formats including PDF, MBOX, MHT, EML, EMLX, TXT, and many more. Users may move their PST data to cloud-based email services like Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, and more. In addition, it has the capacity to import multiple PST files into Gmail without cost.
Reasons to Upload PST files to Gmail Account
When making the Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account, people have varying priorities. However, some of the more typical causes of migration are discussed here.
- Data stored in Outlook PST files is more likely to get corrupted and hence unreachable. Furthermore, if these files get damaged, you will not be able to access your Outlook emails.
- “The Exchange Server and the Outlook client may have synchronization problems. As a result, the user’s inbox becomes inaccessible.
- Comparing Gmail to Outlook, you’ll find that the former has more room for attachments in the cloud. Users nowadays are fonder of putting everything on the cloud. More and more people are choosing Gmail over Outlook.
- As more and more information is added to the PST files, their size increases. In addition, the PST files get damaged due to their size, which is never a problem with Gmail.
- If you’re looking for a replacement for Microsoft Outlook, go no further than Gmail. And thus, in order to take use of Gmail’s streamlined features, people are leaving Outlook in favor of it.
- Large companies may easily switch from Microsoft Outlook to the more popular Gmail for business email. The workforce has no choice but to adapt.
With these considerations in mind, it’s clear why it’s so important for Gmail users to Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account. Now let’s go into the effective means of importing PST to a Gmail account. If you’re one of the people who sometimes needs to convert PST to CSV, read on.
How to Import Outlook PST File into Gmail?
The following are some manual approaches you may use to accomplish your import into Gmail. We provide you with a detailed, step-by-step breakdown of each of these approaches.
Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account using GWMMO
When you utilize the GWMMO (Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook) Tool, you can transfer all of your Outlook data (including calendars, journals, notes, contacts, and more) straight into your Gmail account. If successfully i Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account is your top priority, then this is the approach for you. To successfully import data using this application, please carry out the instructions outlined below.
- To get Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook, start your web browser and input the following:
- When the program has finished installing, you may launch it.
- Simply enter your email address and click the Continue button to continue.
- Enter your Gmail account’s password and proceed by clicking the Next button.
- Then GWMMO will ask for your login credentials. Here’s where you’ll want to click the Allow button, so scroll down.
- Here, you’ll see the authorization message confirmation.
- Select the PST file(s) option from the drop-down menu and then click Next in the new tab.
- Select the Personal Folders (.PST) file you desire to upload to Gmail, then click Next.
- Then, after deciding which choices to migrate, check the boxes and hit the Migrate button.
- We’re about to start the Migration procedure for you. The time required for the conversion is based on the size of the target Outlook PST file.
- A prompt tab will appear after the operation has finished. When you’re done, choose the checkmark next to OK.
All the aforementioned techniques are useful to Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account. They are manual methods, however there are limitations to their use. They’re highly time-consuming, taking anything from a few hours to a few days to import. Since they need a certain level of technical expertise to utilize effectively, they are not recommended for first-time computer users.
Time to Say Goodbye
You may now Import Outlook PST File into Gmail Account using the methods we’ve outlined for you. When comparing Gmail with Outlook, users often switch to Gmail for a variety of reasons. Either of these manual approaches may be used to ease the burden of the migrating process. If you’re having trouble with any of these techniques, however, you can always try out the automatic, professional PST to Gmail Migration Tool. Your data migration requirements may be met without any fuss.