Are you trying to open MBOX emails in Adobe Reader? And need to know how to open an MBOX file with attachments? You are then in the right location. This article was written to address any issues you may have with opening MBOX files in PDF files. You will find both a manual and expert solution to this problem in this post, which will allow you to quickly convert MBOX mailbox data to PDF format without losing any of the original data. Currently, the Advik MBOX to PDF Converter software assists you in finding the answer to your question.
The software makes it simple for users to open MBOX emails in Adobe PDF format. It supports the option of turning attachments into PDF files from MBOX files and works with all MBOX file types, including those created by Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Postbox, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, Eudora, The Bat, etc. Additionally, it supports batch convert MBOX to PDF format, which makes it simple to convert an entire folder of MBOX files into PDF at once.
MBOX VS PDF
- Mozilla Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage, PocoMail, SeaMonkey, Eudora, Entourage, and other email clients all support the MBOX mailbox file format. While only Adobe Reader supports the widely used PDF document format.
- While PDF files can be easily accessed and opened using the free Adobe Reader app, MBOX files require configuration of the mail application that is supported.
- While PDG files are required in governmental applications to show documents safely, MBOX format is used for both personal and professional purposes as well as at home.
- The MBOX file is more difficult to maintain than an Adobe PDF file.
- Although a non-professional user can use a PDF file, only a professional user can use an MBOX file correctly.
How Can I Open MBOX Files in Adobe Reader Manually?
Because MBOX and PDF are so fundamentally different from one another, there is no direct conversion option for them; however, this process can be completed manually. In light of this, please follow the steps below if you are interested in learning more about this manual method. –
- Launch Mozilla Thunderbird on your PC after saving all of the MBOX files somewhere.
- Then, copy all MBOX files and paste them in the location where Thunderbird messages are stored, which is (C:UsersWindows user name>AppDataRoamingThunderbirdProfilesProfile name>).
- Now launch Mozilla Thunderbird and choose Import/Export Tool Addons by visiting this link: (https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/importexporttools/).
- Visit Tools >> Import/Export Tools now. Options to convert mbox files into PDF are available for exporting all messages in the folder to PDF.
Manual Technique Restrictions
Because the traditional approach is just a technique that might fail at any time, it is not practical. The following is a list of some of the causes:
- Non-technical users cannot easily perform it because it is entirely technical.
- Conversion of large databases is incompatible.
- Emails’ attachments are not saved
- Sometimes it fails due to a technical issue.
- The procedure takes a long time.
Alternative Way to Open MBOX Emails in Adobe Reader
You can use MBOX to PDF Converter software to convert MBOX files precisely and reliably into Adobe PDF documents if you want to learn how to open MBOX format in PDF format. The programme can quickly open MBOX files from Thunderbird, The Bat, Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, SeaMonkey, and other applications into PDF files without sacrificing any data. Without any data loss, it helps to convert multiple MBOX files to PDF with attachments. Because of its user-friendly interface (GUI), anyone without technical expertise can use and operate this software with ease. Using this MBOX Converter software, you can batch print MBOX files to PDF documents in just a few easy steps.
Microsoft Outlook is supported on Windows OS in all current and previous versions. You can test the software’s free demo edition with the aid of this programme for no charge. However, the demo edition has some restrictions; you can only convert 25 emails from MBOX to PDF. Purchase the tool’s licence key if you want to convert multiple times.
Some of this software’s best attributes include the following:
- Emails from MBOX can be exported into PDF files with attachments.
- MBOX data items’ previews are displayed in 7+ preview modes.
- enabling the conversion of a subset of MBOX emails to Adobe PDF
- Allows to convert MBOX to MSG, CSB, EML and other file fromats.
- MBOX files produced by over 15 email clients are supported.
- Suitable for all current iterations of the Windows Operating System
Data from mailboxes are kept and organised in PDF files. On the other hand, PDF is a widely supported, easily portable document format. The only justification given by users for wanting to open MBOX emails in Adobe Reader with attachments is this. In this article, we’ve discussed two different ways to resolve MBOX file conversion to PDF problems. Depending on their technical proficiency and suitability, users can select any of the aforementioned methods.
Related Article: Open PST File in Gmail