In Short: Have you suddenly deleted the PST file permanently? And now trying to recover it but failed to do so. Now after getting tired, you are looking for a solution through which you can recover permanently deleted data items from PST files without facing any problems. If yes! Then you are reading the right blog. Through this write-up, you will know how to recover deleted PST files. So without wasting your important time let us go ahead with the blog.
As we are all aware, Microsoft Outlook is an email client developed by Microsoft that can access Microsoft Exchange Server to send and receive emails. It is used on a personal or professional level all over the world. Outlook stores all of its users’ data in the PST file format, including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and events.
Reasons Behind Recover Permanently Deleted Data Items From PST Files
There are several reasons why someone may want to recover permanently deleted data items from a PST (Personal Storage Table) file:
- Accidental deletion: The user may have accidentally deleted an important email or file while cleaning up their inbox.
- PST file corruption: The PST file may have become corrupt and the user is unable to access the data.
- System crash: The user’s computer may have crashed and the PST file was not saved properly, resulting in data loss.
- Virus or malware: A virus or malware attack may have deleted or corrupted the PST file, resulting in data loss.
- Upgrading Email Client: The user may have upgraded their email client and the PST file was not compatible, resulting in data loss.
So as we have understood all the important points from the above section. Along with this, we have also come to know all the reasons why users have to restore permanently deleted PST files. Let us know in the below section the solutions with the help of which you will recover the PST file.
Now, there are two types of solutions available. Whether we have to migrate data, convert data, or recover & restore data. So let us start with the first technical solution.
Restore Deleted Data From PST – Automated Solution
If you want to save your data and time then you can use this PST Recovery Tool to recover permanently deleted data items from PST files. It has been developed by great IT engineers. With the help of this, any user be it technical or non-technical, can recover their data. This tool is very reliable and beneficial.
Prime Features of PST File Recovery Software
- This allows you to quickly and simply recover deleted Emails, Contacts, Tasks, Calendars, and Notes from PST files.
- Additionally, it supports the recovery of data from damaged PST and BAK files.
- Data from an encrypted (password-protected) PST file can be recovered easily.
- You have the choice of recovering and saving data in PST, PDF, EML, MSG, HTML, and Office 365.
- It displays a red preview of the retrieved data elements.
- There is no size restriction, and both ANSI and UNICODE PST files can be recovered.
- It performs PST file recovery as well as email encryption removal (SMIME/OpenPGP).
How to Use It
- To begin the contacts recovery procedure, download, install, and run the tool.
- Select the “Add Files” option, then select or look for a file in the pop-up menu.
- After selecting an “Export Type” from the list, apply filters.
- Last but not least, pick “Export” from the menu.
Restore Deleted Data Items From PST Files – Manual Solution
If you are looking for a free solution to recover permanently deleted data items from PST files. So you follow the step-by-step process mentioned in this part.
- On your computer, start the “MS Outlook” Application.
- “Email Folders” should be chosen.
- Select “Deleted Item” from the “Home” tab’s options.
- The “Recover Deleted Items From Server” option is now available under the home tab.
- Select the “Deleted Items” option and then the files and emails you want to recover.
- Afterward, click “OK” to complete the process of restoring selected items.
Note: If you choose this solution, then you have to take care of some things because this solution has many drawbacks which will come in front of you while trying the process.
Disadvantages of the Manual Method
- This solution will help to recover temporary deleted data items from PST files. If the data items are permanently deleted, then instead of taking its help, take the help of a smart solution.
- This process is very long and through this, your data can also be harmed.
- For this process, you should be aware of technical things, only then you can try it.
There are many such users here who search for the answer to the same question on Google every day about how to recover permanently deleted data items from PST files. So today, we have answered your questions through this important and mechanical post. Along with this, we have also told you about two types of solutions, through which you will restore permanently deleted data from PST files without any problem by using a professional tool.