Facing issues in QuickBooks when creating PDF? Well, this is a very common issue that one might face when printing, emailing or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks desktop. This issue can be seen with an error message that says “QuickBooks couldn’t save your form as a PDF file”. This particular error can be a little frustrating for many of the QB users, as when trying to email or create a report, the error appears and hinders the process.
But need not to worry, as we will be discussing the steps to be performed to fix the QuickBooks unable to create pdf issue in this post. Or the user can also get in touch with our team professionals, to successfully fix the QuickBooks unable to create pdf issue.
Why does QuickBooks unable to create PDF issue occurs?
The user can end up in error related to creating PDF in QuickBooks desktopdue to the following factors:
- In case the QuickBooks desktop doesn’t respond and the PDF converter shows offline, then it is probable to end up in such an error
- Also, if the QuickBooks unrecoverable error appears on the screen
- Another reason can be if it is a nonfunctional part driver
- In case there is no direct print from the QuickBooks pdf converter, then such an error can be seen
- The user might also face similar issue if the device isn’t ready to print to the printer
- Or if the user doesn’t save the form as a PDF
How to Fix QuickBooks Not Creating PDF Error?
QuickBooks not creating a PDF error can be resolved by adjusting Windows User Permissions on the XPS Document Writer. You may also troubleshoot it by bypassing the Print Spooler. As another fix, you can run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool. For fixing the issue, you may repair the MSXML 6.0 by running the file checker on your desktop.
Steps to fix QuickBooks unable to create PDF issue
The user can perform the below steps to simply fix the PDF related issues. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to delete all the cookies and temporary internet files in the browser.
- After that, the user should make use of the internet explorer, and then add intuit as the trusted site
- The user should then update the encrypted page settings
- Also, in case the user is making use of the firefox and an integrated PDF handler, then it is suggested to switch to the Adobe PDF handler
- The next step is to try to print an image and also use some other browser
- Now, the user should disable the pop-up blocker
- The last step is to ensure that you set adobe acrobat or reader as the default app for opening a PDF files on a Mac
Towards the end of this post, it is believed that the above steps would surely help in fixing the QuickBooks unable to create pdf issue. However, for any query, give us a call using our QuickBooks error support number i.e., 1-844-405-0907, and our professionals will ensure to provide you with immediate support services.