One of the best-selling printers, the Canon Pixma MG2522, is recognized for its cutting-edge design and capacity to create prints of the highest calibre. After configuring your Canon MG2522 printer, you may print files from a desktop computer, laptop, Android phone, iPhone, tablet, and other devices via a wired or wireless connection. To meet your demands for wireless printing, you may finish the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup at your home or small office. Learn how to set up your Canon MG2522 printer with WiFi and make use of brand-new printing features by reading on.
Manual for the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer
Canon is among the best and most reputable international enterprises in existence. It is a Japanese business with a track record for creating cutting-edge, distinctive image products. There are many different products available, such as cameras, printers, scanners, lenses, medical equipment, and much more. One of the top products offered by the firm is the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer. It is the ideal printer for anybody looking for a cost-effective yet feature-rich printer to satisfy their at-home printing requirements. It is an inkjet printer with the ability to copy and scan documents.
Like any other electrical or electronic equipment you purchase from a store, the printer’s user manual is packaged with the printer. It includes in-depth information on the Wi-Fi connection process, technical requirements, and Canon Pixma MG2522 manual setup, among many other subjects. Before setting up or using the printer, it is essential that you carefully read the manual, especially if you are not experienced with printers. If you have a printer model other than the MG2522, you may utilise the Canon Mg2522 Wireless Setup process to connect it to WiFi.
Connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to the Wi-Fi network.
To connect wirelessly, the printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer, tablet, or other device. All users are urged to adhere to the guidelines below to connect your printer to WiFi: –
- First, turn on the printer and Wi-Fi network.
- Tap and hold the Wi-Fi button as soon as the Wi-Fi bulb begins to blink.
- Once more pressing the Wi-Fi and “On” buttons for the printer, wait for the network light to flash.
- The WiFi network will then be recognised by the Canon Pixma Mg 2522. When a Wi-Fi connection is established, the Wi-Fi bulb will begin to flicker in blue.
- After doing all of the aforementioned steps, the users have successfully created the connection.
Setup Guidelines For The Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless On Windows
This section contains steps for configuring the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on a Windows computer. Take the following steps, then:
- The Pixma MG2522 printer, Wi-Fi network, and Windows PC must all be turned on first by consumers.
- Connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network by following the directions in the section above.
- Users should confirm that the printer and their Windows computer are connected to the same network.
- Now launch a web browser, then go to the Address Bar.
- In this area, enter “canon.com/ijsetup” by pressing the “Enter” key.
- Afterward, choose “Setup” from the menu. The users will be sent to the next website.
- After that, enter “Pixma MG2522” in the search field and press “Go.”
- The “Get Canon Printer Drivers” button may then be used to download the “.exe” file.
- After the download is finished, users are urged to double click the file.
- After that, users are instructed to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation procedure.
- To enter the “Control Panel,” click Windows’ “Start” icon after that.
- After that, users must choose “Device and Printer.”
- Next, select the “Add Printer” tab.
The list of available printers will be shown here, take note. Customers are encouraged to choose “Pixma MG2522” as their printer model, click next, and hold out for a moment. After that, the printer will be turned on and linked to the Windows device.
How to setup a Mac with the MG2522 Wireless printer
The following is a list of quick ways to connect a MAC device to a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer:-
- Start by turning on the MAC computer and the printer’s Wi-Fi network.
- After that, go as instructed in the blog’s introductory paragraph to connect your Canon Pixma Mg 2522 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now open a browser and put “canon.com/ijsetup” into the Address box.
- Users are recommended to follow the on-screen directions after the download is complete.
- Select “System and Preference” from the “Apple” menu after that.
- After choosing “Printer and Scanner,” click the plus symbol.
- The connected printers list will then appear. At this stage, users must choose the Canon Pixma MG2522 and click the “Add” button.
- After completing all the steps, the printer is successfully connected to the MAC device.
By following the above steps and instructions, users may effortlessly connect their Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows or Mac PCs.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup