Turing vs. Toptal vs. PixelCrayons
Many recruiting platforms now provide hiring services tailored to remote developers as COVID significantly changed the market from on-site-only to remote and international. Not all employment platforms, meanwhile, have extensive knowledge of remote hiring.
Three of the most reputable and complete remote developer hiring platforms are Turing, Toptal, and PixelCrayons, but which one is ideal for you?
Each platform has advantages and disadvantages. For instance, how can you ensure that the developers you connect with have undergone thorough screening? How much time and money might work with a qualified remote developer recruiting service to save your business? How can developers tell if using your platform will be beneficial to them?
In this article, we’ll explain which software development company – Turing, Toptal or PixelCrayons is better for hiring managers and developers.
Overview Turing vs Toptal vs Pixelcrayons
Turing was created in 2018 by Jonathan Siddarth and Vijay Krishnan. It describes itself as a data-science-driven deep jobs platform enabling businesses to instantly spin up their engineering teams in the cloud.
Turing, a Palo Alto, California-based startup with over 600 employees, “connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies.”
Toptal was established in 2010 by Breanden Beneschott and Taso du Val. Top organizations allegedly choose Toptal freelancers for their most important projects since Toptal advertises itself as a network of the greatest independent software developers, product managers, designers, financial experts, and project managers in the world.
PixelCrayons is an award-winning IT & Software Outsourcing Company based in India. The company offers end-to-end solutions to Enterprises, ISVs, Digital Agencies, and Startups.
Since its establishment, PixelCrayons has serviced 5400+ customers from 38+ countries. The firm is highly acknowledged among clients for its agile/DevOps development process, SLA-driven approach, and on-time project delivery.
PixelCrayons has one of the industry’s best client retention rates (97%+). As of date, there are 600+ people in the company, with over 70% CAGR over the past 3 years.
Turing: Cost, Features, Drawbacks and More
Turing boasts that it takes them five days to fill the majority of positions, has a 97 percent engagement success rate, and saves the engineering team’s time on hiring by more than 50 hours for each recruit.
One of Turing’s selling points is its global reach; they have more than 1 million developers from more than 140 countries using more than 100 technologies, and they have an AI-backed intelligent talent cloud that assists in matching businesses with developers.
This asserts that only the top 1% of the world’s greatest developers are discovered by their sophisticated screening engine, created by programmers from Google, Facebook, and Microsoft.
They provide employment services for freelancing or gig workers because they focus on long-term employment. You’ll need to search on another platform if you’re trying to hire a freelancer.
The cost of using Turing’s services is not made public or easily available on the company’s website, nor is there information on how much it costs to engage a developer using their services.
The Turing has developers in 140 nations, but for the convenience of clients, each developer must have a four to five-hour time difference from Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Developer Hiring Process
The hiring procedure at Turing is broken down into four stages:
- Using a scheduled call to understand a client’s employment requirements
- Delivering a list of screened prospects in a few days
- Setting up interviews with developers the client has chosen
- A two-week risk-free trial period
- The developers are committed to your company’s long-term success and are available to contribute.
- Turing’s developer candidates are available within four to five hours of PST.
- The Turing community has more than a million developers.
- It doesn’t provide independent contractors or gig labor.
- The company does not disclose the cost of using services to hire a developer.
Toptal: Cost, Features, Drawbacks and More
Less than three percent of applicants to join Toptal’s platform are accepted, which is how they came up with the name “Top Talent.” They achieve this through a two to five-week thorough screening procedure that includes a skill review, live screening, test projects, language and personality exams, and skill and knowledge assessments.
Toptal guarantees a 0-3 week hiring procedure, pre-screened individuals, no hiring fee, no termination cost, a meager failure rate, and a quality guarantee.
In addition to technical talents, Toptal evaluates applicants based on soft qualities like attitude, moral principles, dynamism, education, and English language ability.
If you decide not to hire Toptal, your first $500 deposit will be reimbursed and placed on your invoice instead.
The price to hire a developer utilizing Toptal’s service still needs to be displayed on their website, only that clients receive invoices twice a month.
Toptal claims to have professionals in more than 100 nations, most of whom operate remotely from homes or co-working places in the Americas and Europe.
Developer Hiring Process
The employment procedure at Toptal is broken down into four stages:
- Knowing the client’s requirements, including the talent required, the technology stack, and the specialized capabilities required
- Matching the client with a contact in their network or someone who is being screened now
- Evaluating potential hires with their clients
- Utilizing the talent while the trial time is risk-free
- Work with a variety of developers who have backgrounds in a variety of sectors.
- Toptal’s vetting procedure screens prospective developers.
- In addition to designers and developers, you may hire developers, designers, project managers, and product managers on Toptal’s site.
- Toptal could be more expensive than alternative platform options.
PixelCrayons: Cost, Features, Drawbacks and More
As a multi-award-winning custom software development company in India, PixelCrayons use industry best practices to offer startups, SMEs, and companies secure, dependable, and scalable software development services.
This software designing and development company empowers organizations to innovate and gain a competitive advantage through the skilled supply of custom software. The knowledgeable team of experts has produced thousands of unique software solutions utilizing cutting-edge technologies like IoT, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain.
PixelCrayons offers end-to-end SaaS-based solutions from initial SaaS consultancy to final delivery, maintenance, and placement in the app store. One of India’s leading SaaS development companies, it provides all-encompassing solutions to its international customers.
PixelCrayons provides scalability, cutting-edge technological integration, affordable pricing, and industry-specific development. Their app developers can address your company’s difficulties and needs by fusing their knowledge with the newest trends & technologies.
Hire an Indian coder who can quickly turn your app idea into a reality and to your exact specifications. The cost to hire developers for PixelCrayons is not disclosed on their website. You can get in touch with them with a click for price and other related information.
PixelCrayon’s developers are based in India. PC’s Indian coders create custom online and mobile applications and offer migration, support, and maintenance services.
Developers Hiring Process
At PixelCrayons, the hiring process is as follows:
- Understands client’s requirements such as the talent needed, the technological stack, and the necessary specialist talents
- Connecting customers with network contact or someone who is currently being screened
- Assessing prospective hiring with their customers
- Using the skill while the trial period is still open is a risk-free
- PixelCrayons provides the finest solutions based on the particular needs of each business. The company offers its services to agencies, businesses, and startups.
- The software outsourcing company serves retail, eLearning, social networking, travel and tourism, logistics, media & entertainment, healthcare, and other sectors.
- PixelCrayons provides a wide range of backend, frontend, mobile, CMS, full-stack, and eCommerce technologies.
The market for remote software engineers has grown competitive due to so many stakeholders sharing information about how remote work has truly benefited them all.
The above three options make it simple and quick to sort through them and make hiring judgments.
Be aware that each platform’s services and procedures may change, so be sure to contact the platform directly for the most recent details.
Also, Read Here – https://boastcity.com/a-complete-guide-to-the-different-types-of-emr-software/