People may now communicate over large distances- Thanks to the Internet. And, as a result of the ongoing pandemic’s uncertainty, the rate at which services are moving online has accelerated.
The UrbanClap Business Model is an excellent example of a successful online marketplace for people with varied abilities.
Urban Company (formerly Urban Clap) is a start-up founded on the premise that consumers can hire any service they want from the comfort of their own homes. It offers assistance to anyone who needs it.
Urban Company provides a mobile application that links service providers and clients on both Android and iOS platforms. The business has surmounted numerous obstacles to becoming one of the best and fastest-growing in the industry.
If you are looking to build an UrbanClap clone app you first need to understand the business model.
URBANCLAP BUSINESS MODEL
ITo provide instant access to consistent certifications and affordable services to the customers.
1. KEY RESOURCES
- A reliable mobile application
- A super engaging website.
2. KEY ACTIVITIES
- Using technology like artificial intelligence and machine learning to simplify the difficult user journey.
- Personalizing the user experience across all platforms, including the app and the website.
- Pricing is in charge of scheduling.
- Reaching out to Tier 2 cities.
- A dependable marketing approach for the business.
3. COST STRUCTURE
- Infrastructure in terms of technology.
- Salaries of the employees.
- Expenditure on the company’s marketing initiatives.
4. KEY REVENUE SOURCES
- Reverse auction.
- Lead Generation
- Commissions from the service providers.
- Advertisements on the platform.
5. CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- With the help of social media.
- Customer support.
- Review and rating by the customers.
The UrbanClap business model is based on the simple premise that someone sitting at home can hire help for various tasks. The UrbanClap business concept is a way to transform how soldiers of the armed forces are hired and paid promptly.
In recent years, potential challenges have been conquered, and the company has grown to become one of the fastest-growing startups in the country.
THE BUSINESS MODEL OF URBANCLAP WORKS IN TWO WAYS
1) FIXED CHARGED SERVICES
The company collects payment from the app for plumbing, electrical work, and house cleaning and then bills the hired help. They deducted a different fee from the monies collected.
2) SERVICES WITHOUT FIXED CHARGES
The experts are paid for lead generation and sponsored listings by the organization. Customers are not immediately charged. They are familiar with the procedure. For approving the order, the specialist must pay a charge. If the expert can persuade the customer to pay for the service, monetization is successful.
The user is offered five options from which to choose the most comfortable one. If the service provider’s profile isn’t visible, he will be given payable credit. If the algorithm is successful, the user will have to do less work.
KEY FEATURES OF URBANCLAP
Here’s the list of features you need to incorporate in your UrbanClap clone .
- Simple Registration
- Login With social media (FB, Google, Email)
- Data Security and Safety
- Provide Multiple Payment Options
- Add Service Feedback
- Keep History of Works Which customer Posted
- Provide View of local vendors’ Details
- Design User-Friendly UI/UX Interface
- Use Advanced Search Filter
- In-App Chat With local vendors
- Keep Payment History
- Chat & Quote History With local vendors
LOCAL VENDORS FEATURES
- Add service charges based on Hourly, fixed, and experienced base quotes.
- Set Availability and Service Times
- Fast & Simple Login /Registration Feature
- Chat With A Customer
- Reply to customer reviews/feedback.
- Show Work History & Payment History
- Keep GPS Location Tracking
ADMIN PANEL FEATURES
- Full Admin Control Panel
- Keep Work Records, Billing, and Payment History
- Cloud Hosting system
- View Locations Of clients and Local Vendors
- Advanced CMS and CRM system
- Record Management System for Partners and Clients
- Backup and Restore the Facility
- Accounts and Taxation Part
- Globally Access
- Set Ads and Promotions
- Check the Sales Analytics
- Notification Control from the Back End
- Price and Subscription Plan Management
Original Blog: https://www.appicial.com/blog/urbanclap-business-model.html