In recent times, many users have complained about QuickBooks network connection error while accessing the company file on QuickBooks or sending an email. The error takes place due to numerous reasons such as poor internet connection, incorrect Internet Connection settings, and the wrong date and time settings. On the occurrence of this error, the user gets a message, “QuickBooks connection has been lost. QuickBooks must close immediately. Any unsaved data will need to be re-entered.” If you are thinking about how to get rid of the QuickBooks connection failure error, then follow the complete blog and learn about causes and solutions to fix it.
If you are searching for immediate troubleshooting assistance to resolve the QuickBooks network connection failure error, call us on our toll-free number +1-855-856-0042 and speak to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team.
Reasons behind the appearance of QuickBooks Connection has been lost error
Below are a few major causes behind this network connection error in QuickBooks:
1. The QuickBooks service key is not accurate.
2. The date and time settings on your device are incorrect.
3. The QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription is not set to Active.
4. The QuicBooks program is not updated to the latest release.
See through this guide to eradicate the QuickBooks Error 6210
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Connection failure error
Solution 1. Check if QuickBooks payroll subscription is active
1. Restart your Windows and then open the QuickBooks Desktop application.
2. Select Employees, then My Payroll Service and click Account/Billing Information.
3. Verify if the status of the payroll subscription is set to Active.
4. Then, click Close, and QuickBooks will connect with the server.
Solution 2. Set up Secure Webmail to fix QuickBooks network connection error
1. In QuickBooks, click the Edit menu and choose Preferences.
2. Select Send Forms, then WebMail, and click Add.
3. Scroll the drop-down, select your provider and enter your email address.
4. Select the Use Enhanced Security checkbox and click OK.
5. Sign in using your Intuit account, the webmail provider’s login page will appear. Sign in and grant Intuit access.
Go through this short blog to fix QuickBooks multi-user mode not working
Solution 3. Add Intuit’s URL in Internet Explorer trusted site
1. Open Internet Explorer, click Tools and then Internet Options.
2. Go to the Security tab, click the Trusted Sites icon and then the Sites button.
3. Within the Add this website to the zone box, type *.intuit.com and uncheck the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in the zone checkbox.
4. Select Close and then click OK.
Posted on boastcity.
Solution 4. Run File Doctor from the QuickBooks Tool Hub to resolve QuickBooks network connection error
1. Quit QuickBooks Desktop, download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub from your web browser and save the downloaded setup file to an easily accessible location.
2. Locate and double-click to open the file, follow the instructions given on the screen and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. When the QuickBooks Tool Hub installs successfully, open it by double-clicking the icon and then choose the Company File Issues tab.
4. Within the File Doctor, scroll the drop-down and choose your company file.
5. Click the Check your file option, enter login details and click Next.
By performing the troubleshooting solutions given above, you’ll surely be able to resolve the QuickBooks network connection error. If the error appears again, connect with the QuickBooks support team for assistance by calling us on our toll-free number +1-855-856-0042.