Which Is The Best Method To Get Hair Straightened?
“Naturally straight hair has always been a timeless classic and is a popular trend that never goes out of style. Many people with naturally curly or wavy hair dream of having straight locks; for those with straight hair, keeping it that way can sometimes be challenging. However, straightening your hair at home can be easy and quick with the right tools and techniques.
How To Straight Hair With Straightener?
This straightening hair tutorial will show you how to get the sleek straight hair you’ve always wanted using a straightening iron.
- First and foremost, it is important to start with clean, dry hair. If you have just washed your hair, it is best to wait until it has thoroughly dried or use a hair dryer in a low heat setting to speed up the process. Next, comb your hair to remove any tangles or knots. Then, apply a heat-protectant product to your hair to help protect it from the high heat of the straightening iron.
- Now, divide your hair into sections, starting at the nape of your neck. Take small sections of hair, no more than 2 inches wide, and begin straightening each section. Start at the roots and slowly move the straightener down to the ends, making sure to hold the iron steady and not pull or tug on your hair. Repeat this process on each section of your hair until you have straightened it.
- It’s important to use the right temperature for your hair type. A lower temperature is best if you have fine or thin hair, as high heat can damage it. A higher temperature may be needed for the desired results for thicker or coarser hair.
- Once you have finished straightening your hair, allow it to cool for a few minutes before brushing or touching it. This will help set the straight style and prevent frizz or flyaways.
With these simple steps, you can quickly straighten your hair at home and achieve the sleek, straight hair you’ve always wanted. Always use a heat protectant product, and choose the right temperature for your hair type to help keep your locks healthy and damage-free.”
How To Straighten Hair Without Heat?
There are other ways to get naturally straight hair without using heat. This tutorial will show you how to straighten your long hair without heat using simple and natural methods.
- First, start with clean, damp hair. If you have just washed your long hair, wait until it is partially dried or use a towel to squeeze out the excess moisture gently. Then, comb your hair to remove any tangles or knots.
- One of the most effortless ways to straighten hair without heat is to use a hair-setting product, such as mousse or gel. Apply a generous amount of product to your damp natural hair, starting at the roots and working it through to the ends. Then, use a wide-tooth brush to detangle your hair and distribute the product evenly.
- Next, you can use braids or twists to help straighten your hair. Divide your long straight hair into small sections, and braid or twist each section, starting at the roots and working your way down to the ends. Secure each braid or twist with a hairband, and let your hair dry completely. Once your hair is dry, carefully unravel the hair braids or twists, and you will have straight defined locks.
- Another way to straighten your long hair without heat is to use a hair-rolling technique. Roll your hair around large foam rollers, starting at the roots and working down to the ends. Secure each roller with a hairband, and let your hair dry completely. Once your natural hair is dry, carefully remove the rollers, and you will have straight, bouncy hair.
- Finally, you can use a hair accessory, such as a scarf or headband, to straighten your hair. Tie a scarf around your head, starting at the nape of your neck and performing your way up to the crown. Tuck the ends of your hair into the scarf, and let it sit for several hours or overnight. Once you remove the scarf, you will have straight, sleek locks.
These simple and natural methods can quickly straighten your hair without heat and keep your locks healthy and damage-free. So, next time you’re in the mood for long straight hair, try these techniques and enjoy beautiful, straight locks without using heat styling tools.”
So, after knowing the two methods to get straightened hair. Which is your favorite or preferred way to get straight hair? Want to avoid harming your natural hair with heating tools? Try Indique straight hair extensions this valentine’s day to get the gorgeous straight hairstyle for your special one and avail 20% off on your purchase. Even with this, you can get an additional discount on the Indique reward coupon.