PST is the cheapest file format in MS Outlook and is used to store emails and attachments such as calendars, journals, etc. Still, the user comes across a situation where she needs to convert PST to PDF format. PDF is one of the most commonly used and convenient file formats for storing data and files. If the user does not have Outlook installed on their system, they will not be able to access their Outlook email.
PDF files are easy to move PST files are not easy to move. We always recommend keeping all your emails in one place. This gives you quick access when you need it. But keeping all your emails and information in one place can be difficult to manage with different file formats. Therefore, there is a need to export PST emails to PDF.
In this blog, we will be knowing about the techniques for the conversion of PST files to PDF format. Let us first know the reasons for the conversion.
Why does a user need to convert their PST files to PDF format?
There are many reasons why you need to convert Outlook PST emails to PDF format. Some of the reasons are listed below. –
- It is impossible for a user to access the PST file without the installation of MS Outlook.
- PDF files are inherently portable and the data can be easily moved, while PST files cannot.
- PDF files are platform-independent and accessible while PST files are platform-dependent.
- You can set the password to your PDF files
- Other Microsoft Office products can save file data to PDF files, but Outlook cannot save data to PDF format.
These are some of the reasons for a user to convert their PST files to PDF file format. Now, let us have a look at the methods for the conversion of PST files.
Methods to Follow the Conversion
For carrying the conversion of the PST files to the PDF file format a user can follow the manual or the professional method. Let us have a look at both of these methods of conversion.
Method 1- Manually convert the PST files to PDF format
A user can follow the manual method for the conversion of their PST files to the PDF file format. For this method, a user needs to install the MS Outlook email client and then follow the conversion of the PST files. Let us have a look at these steps of conversion:
- Open MS Outlook and open the email message you want to save as a PDF.
- Click the File tab and select the Save As option.
- The Save As dialog box appears. Select a folder to save the exported file.
- Enter a name for the file and select HTML as the file type.
- Click the Save button to save the email in HTML format. Right-click on the
- HTML file and open it in MS Word.
- Click the File menu and click on the Save As option and then select PDF to save the file as a PDF.
These steps are not an easy method for the conversion of the PST files as users do faces many restrictions while following the conversion of the PST files to PDF format with this method.
Using the Softaken Software PST to PDF Converter App
For easy conversion of the PST files to PDF format easily a user can choose the PST to PDF Converter app. The application is one of the best solutions for a user to choose as without any trouble a user can easily follow the conversion of their PST files to the PDF format. The application does provide a convenient platform for users who are able to convert their choice PST files easily. The tool also provides the best platform for all the users and thus even a novice user is able to carry the conversion of the PST files to the PDF format. No trouble is faced by a user while following the conversion task. Apart from this, the app can be used in any of the Windows Operating systems. The app supports all the versions of Windows include Windows XP as well as Vista.
If a user wants to try the app, then they can try the free demo version, which provide users to convert a few of the PST files to PDF format.
How does the App Work?
To follow the conversion of the PST files to the PDF format using this advanced PST to PDF Converter app a user has to follow the below provided steps. These steps are followed reliably by any user without any chance of error. Let us have a look at these steps of conversion:
- First, open and start the app in your system.
- Now, add the PST files that you need to convert into PDF format.
- Get a preview of these selected files.
- Then, browse a location to save the convert PST files.
- Finally, hit the “convert” now button.
These steps can be simply followed by any user without any chance of data loss or data corruption. A user can have a look at the screenshots that are provided for convenience of the users.
Key reasons to choose this App
Here are some of the reasons for a user to select this advanced PST to PDF Converter app for the conversion of the PST files to the PDF format. These reasons include:
- Accuracy is provided by the app
- Instant conversion has proceeded
- No harm is done to the data
- The safety and security of the files are maintained
- Easy steps to follow by any user
- Easy installation of the app
These are some of the reasons for choosing this advanced PST to PDF Converter app.
With the help of this blog, we have discussed the conversion of PST files to PDF format. A user can go through the manual method of conversion but this method is not the right choice if you have multiple PST files for the conversion. Thus, choosing the PST to PDF Convert app is a reliable option for users.