Interested in finding out a quick fix the QuickBooks error code 12152? If yes, then reading this post till the end will surely help. This error code is experienced when there are any issues with the Internet connection settings. Or if the internet connection issue affects the connection between the software and the servers. There can be a couple of factors causing such an error in QuickBooks, which we will be discussing later in this post along with the quick fixes for the same. Thus, if you are interested in knowing what those steps are, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also connect with our tech support team at 1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services.
What Is QuickBooks Error 12152?
Before arriving at the causes and solutions to this error, let us delve in and brief you about the QuickBooks error 12152. According to the experts, this error code is encountered chiefly when issues with the Internet connection settings exist. Any technical intricacy in the internet connection settings distorts the connection between the software and the servers. It ultimately ends up with issues in updating the software. There can be a handful of factors causing such an error. So, we recommend you to continue reading this article till the end.
What Causes QuickBooks error code 12152?
The QuickBooks update error 12152 can trigger due to a myriad of reasons. The most common ones listed below need more attention:
- Misconfigured internet settings may lead to this QuickBooks Error.
- Conforming to an older version of QuickBooks, especially QuickBooks desktop 2014 or earlier.
- License data not identified by QB software.
- There might be a problem with the API keys of Windows.
- Your PC infected by a severe virus or malware.
- Issues with the software installation.
- Problems associated with your Windows Registry files.
- Your PC abruptly switched off due to a power cut.
- Inadvertent removal of important QuickBooks file(s).
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 12152
Identifying the QuickBooks error code 12152 becomes easy, with the help of the below-mentioned signs and symptoms.
- In case you are not able to update the QuickBooks software.
- Or your computer keeps on freezing every now and then.
- QuickBooks window crashes very often can be another symptom.
- Error Code 12152 displays on the screen.
- Your computer takes your commands slowly.
What triggers the QuickBooks error code 12152?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following reasons:
- One of the basic factors can be misconfigured internet settings
- Another reason can be using an outdated QuickBooks version
- In case the license data not identified by QB software, then such an error can be seen.
- If there are any issues with the API keys of Windows, then such an error can be experienced
- The PC infected by a severe virus or malware.
- Or if there are issues with the software installation.
- Issues associated with your Windows Registry files.
- The PC abruptly switched off due to a power cut.
What Are the Main Reasons Behind QuickBooks Desktop Error 12152?
QuickBooks error 12152 can take place due to the below-given reason:
- When QuickBooks fails to read/write the license data
- When QuickBooks Desktop application is not updated to the latest maintenance release
- Corrupt or partial installation of the QuickBooks application
- Damage caused due to malware or virus attack
- If Windows API keys are not working properly
Due to the above-listed reasons, error code 12152 can come into sight. Being aware of the error code can make the troubleshooting procedure easier for you.
Ways to Resolve QuickBooks Update Error 12152
Are you feeling exasperated due to the recurring occurrence of the QuickBooks Error Code 12152? If yes, then make sure to go through this article till the end as it entails all the information that you need to fix the error.
Steps to eliminate the issue
The user can try to restore the PC to fix the issue. Restoring the system can help in getting the system to normal condition and fixing the issue up to a certain extent.
- The very first step is to reboot the system
- After that log in to the system by using windows admin credentials
- The next step is to click on the start menu
- And in the search bar enter system restore
- After that look for the option that states restore computer to a previous time and date
- Followed by selecting the above option and heading to the next tab
- Now click on the same
- From the list of restore points, go for the latest one.
- Confirm your choice by once again hitting on the Next button.
- Wait for the restoration process to finish.
- And lastly, restart the subsequently.
Toward the end of this post, we believe that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the QuickBooks error code 12152 successfully. However, if there are any queries or if the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks error support team at 1-844-405-0907 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.
Read Also: Boastcity