To begin with, Google SketchUp is a 3D design software that makes 3D modeling available for everyone. It offers you all the tools needed to produce professional and quality results. Furthermore, it is easy to learn, and there is a lot of online content available to learn SketchUp.
New Features of Google SketchUp
SketchUp is quick and easy to use and has a great initial design tool to generate several designs for the project. In addition, it allows you to add your ideas in SketchUp in conjunction with the AutoCAD drawings. This ability provides a rendered view and makes the entire design solution ready for you. It ensures accuracy and gives you opportunities and apparatuses for creating an entire task. In addition, it provides precision and allows you to configure, determine, and design with to such an extent or little detail as you require.
Along with 3D models, you can draw designs, elevations, details, title blocks, etc. with LayOut. Furthermore, it provides a layout where you can create page configuration, drafting, vector illustration, and slide introductions. The layout can generate a multi-page archive with various styles, perspectives, measurements, and views from a single model. Above all, you can use SketchUp Pro to transform your models into energized walkthroughs and flyovers. To further know about it, you can visit Google SketchUp Training in Noida. Apart from these, given below are some of the new features of Google SketchUp.
- Search Tool Feature– It allows you to n search for your favorite tools in the “Getting Started” toolbar.
- Lasso Select Tool– This tool is useful for selecting complex objects.
- Arc Tools- You can create arcs continuously by using the Tangent Inference Lock.
- Tape Measure Tool– It provides length, area, and coordinates on the hover of faces and endpoints.
- Scene Search– This is for searching your favorite scenes in the model.
- Picking Logic– It allows users to select entities even with the section plane ‘on’.
- Upgraded Freehand Tool– It provides you the ability to tap the ‘ctrl’ or ‘alt’ keys to change the segmentation of the line.
Benefits of Using Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp is a very simple and easy-to-understand software tool. It ensures time-saving and is easy to access in comparison to other Auto Desk programs like Auto cad, and 3d max. In addition, it offers a wide variety of editing tools in the menu bar which are easy to use in projects. It comes with a feature called 3d warehouse which is useful for downloading various ready-made models that you can directly import into the projects.
Furthermore, there are more than 1 lakh models available in the warehouse option. Google SketchUp has a great user interface and can allow the user to draw any object. It allows users to create Animated clips or walk through the camera in sketch up. Moreover, users can give lighting effects to rooms or buildings. There are many Google SketchUp Training Institute in Delhi and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of using Google SketchUp.
- It behaves like an extension of your hand and makes it easy to draw your design.
- SketchUp is an intuitive, powerful, and simple-to-learn 3D drawing tool.
- SketchUp allows you to render surfaces in an array of “styles” and pick from a variety of architecture that best suits your design.
- It is easy to integrate with software that furnishes additional capabilities. It also supports third-party “plug-in” programs.
- It allows you to place your model within “Google Earth” right on the actual site.